Call for Papers
Download the workshop poster in PDF format.
The Fourth IEEE Workshop on Spoken Language Technology (SLT) will be held between December 2-5, 2012 in Miami, FL. The goal of this workshop is to allow the speech/language processing community to share and present recent advances in various areas of spoken language technology. SLT will include oral and poster presentations. In addition, there will be three keynote addresses by well-known experts on topics such as machine learning and speech/language processing. The workshop will also include free pre-workshop tutorials on introduction or recent advances in spoken language technology.
Submission of papers in all areas of spoken language technology is encouraged, with emphasis on the following topics:
- Speech recognition and synthesis
- Spoken language understanding
- Spoken dialog systems
- Spoken document summarization
- Machine translation for speech
- Question answering from speech
- Speech data mining
- Spoken document retrieval
- Spoken language databases
- Speaker/language recognition
- Multimodal processing
- Human/computer interaction
- Educational and healthcare applications
- Assistive technologies
- Natural Language Processing
|Notification||September 7, 2012|
|Demo Submission||September 6, 2012|
|Demo Notification||October 5, 2012|
|Workshop||December 2-5, 2012|
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length, 4-6 page papers, including figures and references, to the SLT 2012 website. All papers will be handled and reviewed electronically. Please note that the submission dates for papers are strict deadlines.